Introduce Yourself!

A place to say hello, introduce yourself, and ask any newbie questions. Let us know about your gaming background!

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Chubbypanda » Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:36 am

Hi all! I am Kuuya the soon to be monk Broca fighter! The defender of all things fluffy and lovable! Okay maybe not fully the last thing but, Heya! Either way.

Postby RitaF » Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:48 am

My introduction lives on the old forums, so thanks to Ian's reminder on this thread, I decided to take a chance to re-introduce myself.

My name is Rita. I have been boffer larping for only about 8 years. I have been playing, GMing, and writing other larps for about twice that amount of time. I don't write or do anything official at SG; its amazing to be at a game where I have zero responsibility. I found Sacred Grounds shortly after I moved to PA from DC and the community and the game just drew me in. It's a very different game than what I am used to and I really enjoy it!

I have a crafting addiction and I love sewing. I have made various and sundry things for people and games in the past. I am generally happy to make things for people.

I play Kotone, a Harpan farmer. I had been playing a dwarf, but I sliced off all my hair so it was too short to braid. :( But- I love dwarves... because....dwarves...
Kotone, Human, Farmer and Fisherman
Aspen, Pixie, Shaman

Postby MikeDubya » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:19 am

Better late than never I suppose. Hi, I'm Mike W, not to be confused with Michael W. I play the completely trustworthy Niccolo Dimachia and totally sane Sun Zuqui.
(206) Niccolo Dimachia, Vanirii Mage Scholar and Sun Zuqui, Puca Savage Rogue Angler

Postby MWilson » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:47 am

This is probably a good time to say hi as well. I'm Michael W. (not to be confused with Mike W.) and I play the Harpan priest Soshi Tatsu and the legitimate businessgrob Bling.

Return to “Introductions and New Players”