Costuming Yard Sale

For discussion about the real world and things not related directly to the game.
RitaF

Costuming Yard Sale

Postby RitaF » Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:40 pm

I hope I found an okay place to post this... my apologies. If this should go someplace else, please let me know.

I have been LARPing for... over ten years and as a result, I have amassed a collection of costume pieces that I have made, bought, or modified. I also have a closet at home to store all of these things in that is presently overflowing into a second closet and all over my craft room getting in the way of me making new fun costume things.

I have photographed a bunch of things and put them in an album on my Facebook page. I will be continuing this process over the next week or two. So if you find yourself in need/want of some new gear (I have men's and women's in a weird myriad of sizes), feel free to send me a Facebook friend invite and snoop in the costume album.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153473867357587.1073741837.559847586&type=1&l=c1e8412c65

Please help me find my closets :)

Please and Thank You,
Rita
Last edited by RitaF on Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kotone, Human, Farmer and Fisherman
Aspen, Pixie, Shaman
KAdams

Re: Costuming Yard Sale

Postby KAdams » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Turns out that Rob Dixon is in charge of the Beautification of Banner Rest Committee and can determine if anything that would help can be of use. Post the album link here i assume and we can likely see what can be done
PCs:
Bilaal Wazaiya Haziz Arezu'gon, Bara'kaa.
Valen I. Lucien Periwinkle, Vaniiri

Notable NPCs:
None

Return to “Real World Discussion”