Attention Guilds and Organizations

Serving as town hall, fort, and inn all in one, the Broken Compass is a staple of Banner Rest. This board is for postings and role-play which take place in the town proper.
DarrenW

Attention Guilds and Organizations

Postby DarrenW » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:30 pm

From this day forward to expedite the Affiliation Due Process and collection of dues, the following changes in procedure have been made:

-Any Affiliation holding a meeting will hand off the completed form with dues to the Minister of Guilds and Craftsmanship.
-In the absence of the Minister of Guilds and Craftsmanship, forms and dues will be signed and accepted by the Minister of Commerce.
-After the form has been signed, please bring the form immediately to Town Hall for record keeping. At least four(4) members of the Affiliation including the Leader must be present.

To answer questions in regards to the paperwork asked this last month:
-The total listed vested members on the form are those taxed, and the only ones who will receive their benefits. The form will only be signed by the Ministry is the full due amount equal to the number of Vested Members listed is paid.
-Only Vested Members receive benefits

Current list of Dues Paying Affiliations:

-Four Pillars Covenant
-Doctor's Guild
-Mining Guild of Banner Rest
-Famiglia Lucien

Current List of Approved Guilds and Organizations that may become Dues Paying Affiliations

-Dragon Foundation
-Banner Rest Library
-Mercenary Guild of Banner Rest

At this time any groups that wish to become an Affiliation/Group/Social Club/Church/etc. may submit a request to myself or my second, Septimus.

Thank you for your time and consideration

The Minister of Guilds and Craftsmanship
-Ulgrim Koricson of Clan StoneBreaker
PC: Ulgrim KoricSon of Clan StoneBreaker
-Minister of the Mag, Mining Guild Prospector, all around nice guy.
DaveJ

Re: Attention Guilds and Organizations

Postby DaveJ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:58 am

Do you people have seconds yet, in the event you're both unavailable at the same time? Scheduling meetings is hard enough as it is. If you do, what order does it go in? Guilds, Commerce, Guilds second, Commerce second? Or Guilds, Guilds second, Commerce, Commerce second?

-Periwinkle
(#20) PCs:
Periwinkle, Pixie - Alchemist, Scholar, Pioneer, Priest, Librarian, (and a partridge in a pear tree...)
Lord Flynn Uisge, Human Daltanic (Kordish) Noble - Brewer by inclination, Farmer by necessity, Professionale by instruction - "Fear nothing but thirst."
Olexelo, Puca, Collector of Stories (among other things)
DarrenW

Re: Attention Guilds and Organizations

Postby DarrenW » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:47 am

Good Questions.

The Second for Minister of Commerce is Taralac.
The Second for Minister of Guilds and Craftsmanship is Septimus Manzeppi

Unfortunately only a full Minister may sign for and accept dues at this time. In the future this may change, allowing for seconds and the curator to accept and sign for Affiliations.

To alleviate possible issues with collection, let me know when you intend to run your meetings. I will schedule myself to never be out of town at the same time as the Minister of Commerce.

The Minister of Guilds and Craftsmanship
-Ulgrim Koricson of Clan StoneBreaker
PC: Ulgrim KoricSon of Clan StoneBreaker
-Minister of the Mag, Mining Guild Prospector, all around nice guy.

Return to “The Broken Compass”